Aug 12, 2009

Kirby Margaret Designs!



I'm so excited to present to everyone my new wedding gown designs that are now up for sale on my Etsy Shop! My friend Christina from DeSmitten and I have started an Esty shop together called button+boo. We are both very excited about this new endeavor.
the first few pictures are of the dress I made for the class at FIT I blogged about earlier. I found this gorgeous champagne pink satin fabric for the body and a beautiful scalloped lace for the bodice. I actually hand pieced the darts and the scallops along the front neck and down the center back. It took forever but it was definitely worth the effort. There is no seam at all, it's like one piece of lace!
The last dress is one I did on my own time. The body fabric is one that I rescued before being thrown out! The front is a simple v-neck with side darts and it's the back that you will fall in love with. With only a hook and eye at the neck it leaves the sheer fabric as you walk down the aisle and dance the night away.
If you would like more information on one or both of the gowns please send me an email or convo me through Esty and I will be more than happy to answer your questions.

No comments: