Sep 17, 2009

Bridal Alternatives



I'm freaking out over these pieces in the J.Mendel Spring 2010 collection. I can only imagine what great bridal alternatives these could be. You can take 'something blue' more literal and wear this beautifully draped dress in a baby blue chiffon. You could go the pant suit route, but it's so much more chic than a regular old pant suit. I love the fur coats, the short and the long. how great would they be as something to put over your shoulders for those fall or winter weddings. I'm also loving the nude blouse with the cream skirt and the nude sequin and bead dress... I can see these both as great outfits for your rehearsal dinner!
{All pictures via coco canal}
{on a side note Melina from coco canal is a good friend of mine who is celebrating a big birthday today, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!}

1 comment:

Cierra Treloar said...

AH! if ever I would ever, I would certainly don that pale blue number! LOVE your blog, Kirby!