Oct 15, 2009

Tea Time


I love this simple short dress with the green belt! I also love the skirt and the way the pleats make it 'pop' out. Our bride is wedding photographer turned bride, Kathi Littwin. Her wedding was featured on the Bride's Cafe recently and I love her story of how she came about getting this dress.
"The dress was next. I have seen thousands of beautiful dresses over the years but what did I want to wear. As I kid I remember thinking that I might want to wear a short dress – I liked being different even back then but also thought it would be nice to show off my legs. Why hide a good feature? Isn’t that the point? When I saw the picture of the Ramona Keveza dress on Martha Stewart's web site, I didn’t need to look anymore. I booked my appt at Bridal Reflections, took one good friend with me and sealed the deal on the spot. I not only bought the first dress I tried on, it was the only dress I tried on. "
{images via The Bride's Cafe}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The red hair is the perfect accessory to make the green belt pop!