Jan 19, 2010


Morning everyone!

I am so excited to show you this next wedding dress. The brides mother made it, plus together they made her necklace! I love how she pulled the look together with the belt and jacket! perfect for a winter California day.
As a bride to be myself I am always in search of different ways to cut back in places or save money. This couple actually decided to only have a photographer do a short portrait session instead of paying for one to stay for the whole day. I'm not sure I personally would go this way, but for those of you who really only want pictures of the two of you and maybe your bridal party and family, this would be a great way to go!
{images via Green Wedding Shoes}
ps... I also am in love with her bouqet!

1 comment:

The Neo-Traditionalist said...

So gorgeous! I love the long sleeves on her gown. And the penny pinching! Smart couple!
XX Kate