Mar 22, 2010


Well My weekend was great! I hope all of yours was as well. I bought some planters at Anthropologie. I'm in love with both of them, but especially the hanging one. I also picked up some herbs and some flowers (the name of which I have forgotten).
I also finished the book, The Host, by Stephanie Meyer, the Author of the Twilight Series. It was hard to get into in the begining, but after a few chapters I had a hard time putting it down.
I also spendt some time sewing!! no pictures yet, maybe I'll give you a little sneak peak after my fitting this weekend.

5 comments:

jane said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend! I love those planters. I bought some seeds, dirt and flower boxes and started a mini garden on my fire escape - we shall see if anything actually grows:)

a lovely being said...

do share!!
Those planters are so cute-- I need to look into those when I move into my new apartment this May.
XOXO fallon

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS said...

Oh I can't wait to plant some things for spring. I want to do a little herb garden. Glad you had a lovely weekend! :) xo

tinypaperheart said...

i love it when it's hard to put a book down..

the nail color is "cute as button" from essie :)

The Neo-Traditionalist said...

Can't wait for the sneak peak!! XOXO