Apr 6, 2010

Urban Wed

A few weeks back I mentioned that I was going to the Urban Wed event put on by the one and only Brooklyn Bride. I had such a great time. I went with one of my best friends and MOH Christina from DeSmitten. One of my favorite vendors was the wedding gown designer, Samuelle! They specialize in custom orders, which is the thing I am most interested in. So it was great to check them out. I love the unique approach they have with their designs. I checked out more of their custom orders posted on their website and I think they are all great, and really show off the brides personality.
{images via Merci and Samuelle}

4 comments:

E said...

The waistlines have incredible attention to detail...love!

Blair McLeod said...

saw your comment on pen.ny & wanted to hop over to say hey!!!

what great dresses & designers!

I'm giving away a vintage ring I think you might like!

www.wild-and-precious.com

Brandi said...

There's something so special about knowing you have a one-of-a-kind dress that reflects what you want perfectly.

Sheena Sayre said...

so fun! you must tell me more about the event - ugh, maybe tonight? :)