Oct 12, 2010

Lela Rose







You know I can't resist posting a little Lela Rose now and again.  Her most recent collection was inspired by Lima, Peru and an upcoming trip she has to the city.  I'm Loving the shapes and silhouettes of these dresses.  I think they would translate well as either rehearsal or wedding dress! 
............................................

I spotted this one and thought immediately of a potential bridesmaid dress!  although I've been leaning towards going long, I still love this over all look for your girls.  So fun, chic and easy to wear!



5 comments:

Brandi said...

Absolutely adore these dresses. I'd love to own a few of them, especially the fourth one from the top (v-neck and silvery) -- LOVE that one.

hip hip gin gin said...

Gorgeous dresses!! The draping on some of them is amazing, and I always fall for a skillfully draped dress, there is nothing more flattering or more romantic.

Ashleigh said...

These are ah.may.zing. I love the asymmetrical bustling & pale color, can totally see these for other than wedding events!
Can we also discuss the fab messy braids and red lips. I'm dying for this look lately!

Sandy a la Mode said...

i'm sooo in love with lela rose dresses! they are soo classic, unique and pretty!!

Unknown said...

These are beautiful! I love Lela Rose so much and want to wear ALL of those dresses all the time!