Oct 18, 2010

Sheena and Dustin: Married


Good Morning readers!  I have been wanting to share this with you for some time now and I believe today is the day.

The video is of my best friend Sheena and her new husband Dustin on their wedding day back in August (remember their engagement photos?).  I make a few cameos in the film (that's me giving my MOH toast) and Sheena asked me if I would make her wedding dress.  and the friend that I am of course, couldn't deny her.  So her wedding gown was made with love by me.  We designed it together, as I would for any bride looking for a custom dress.  Since we currently don't live in the same state we each made a trip or two back and forth for fittings. It was a fun thing to share with her and I'm glad that I was able to be such an important part of her wedding day.

and of course, more photos...






It was a truly beautiful day that I will remember and hold close to my heart for a long time. 

Their amazing video was by Capture Studios and was photographed by Chloe photography!

5 comments:

Sheena Sayre said...

Oooh you beat me to the punch! I'm reposting this morning.

We had such a blast, and I'm so unbelievably happy with the vid!

Love you!

Lauren said...

Looks absolutely stunning!!! Did you make the bridesmaid dresses too?

Lauren said...

Okay, need to leave another comment, cause I just watched that video, ugghhh...BEAUTIFUL!!! so so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Kirby Margaret said...

Sheena - I couldn't help myself! I just had to share

Lauren - the bm dresses were j.crew. I made little purple flowers to pin on them and sheena gifted everyone with a strand of pearls.

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS said...

You made it?? What a talent you are! It's stunning! :) xo