Nov 18, 2010

Royally Offical!

Temperley London

Amsale

Watters

Rivini

Priscilla of Boston

Aren't you all excited for the engagement of Prince William and Kate Middleton?!  Well as happy as I am for the couple party of me always wished I would be the one Prince William would fall in Love with.  I'm sure a lot of us felt that way.  He was on our walls along with the New Kids on the Block and Jonathan Taylor Thomas! 

Brides.com asked designers to sketch dresses for the soon-to-be princess and these are some of the results.  My favorites of these are Amsale and Watters.  I would say they are all classic.  I think that Kate needs a bit more fashion but forever classic.  A dress that will stand on it's own, something that won't overpower the beauty of the future princess but one that will enhance it.

I'm thinking that I should a design a dress for Kate Middleton myself.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

You should! Do it! I'd love to see what you come up with. It's exciting to think a royal wedding is on the way. I'm sure it will be a wildly lavish affair.

Kirby Margaret said...

Next week I'll post some design options for her.

I think their wedding will be stylish with a nod to future and the past... what do you think?

Thanks Brandi!

Kirby