Dec 23, 2010

Guest Post: M Loves M

Hey Everyone!  I asked Mara of M Loves M if she would like to tell us about how she asked her bridesmaids to be apart of her big day!  I'm so excited she said yes!  I'll be back tomorrow with more Bridesmaid themed posts!




Hi everyone! I'm Mara from M Loves M and I'm so delighted to be here during Kirby's special Bridesmaid Week!
I'm getting married in May and I just recently asked my bridesmaids to be a part of my wedding too! I wanted to do something special for them so I invited them all out to dinner over the Thanksgiving break. They didn't suspect anything since we normally get together around the holidays. Right after we ordered our meals, and before appetizers, I gave them this little package. It was a card that had their name on the front and when they opened it up they saw on the left side, "X will you be my bridesmaid?" Enclosed was a magnetized picture frame with a picture of the two of us. On the other side of the card was a little note telling them how much they mean to me. The girls were so surprised and... they said yes!

No comments: