Feb 18, 2011

Cupcakes & Cashmere

You've all heard of Cupcakes and Cashmere, right?  Well her and her fiance recently moved into a new place which you can see here on Apartment Therapy.  My favorite part (besides the entire place) was this photo above.  It is on a dresser in one of the bathrooms.  What a great place for a reminder of ones resolutions or manifesto!

Have a great weekend everyone!  My BFF is in town with her hubby and I'm so excited to spend some time with them.  The weekend will be filled with dinners, cocktails, DIY projects and wedding chat! She is of course my Maid of Honor...well one of them anyway :)

1 comment:

lois said...

Love the dining room and, ya, hate the light fixture...at least in that room.. I have never loved too many things that match. Looks way to thougt out and contrived. I want the rooms to look like they evolved, even if they didn't! LOL