Mar 24, 2011

Fascinator beauties





I've been on the hunt for hair piece inspiration for a while now.  At first because they are just so beautiful and I wanted to create some to sell for myself.  Then I started looking personally to be inspired by something to create for my own wedding day.

My friend Christina sent me a link to this website, Chinnylulu, that does a beautiful work!  My favorite is the veil.  I think brides who want a veil a little out of the ordinary are to be celebrated (not that we all shouldn't be celebrated, they just have more guts that the rest of us).

What do you think of the last one?  Wouldn't it be great for an African Safari!

2 comments:

Laura *You Stir Me* said...

I love the veil in the first picture - so different, elegant and vintage. I think it could possibly work with the hair style you're thinking of! Beautiful!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

very pretty!!! love that last one - it adds a daring but colorful look :)