Apr 22, 2011

Wedding Plans: Decoration Inspiration

One of the first things I started doing when planning the wedding was search for inspiration for the decoration.  You can find ideas in magazines, blogs and even home stores.  
The Images above(forgive me because I have no idea where I found them) have been a main source of inspiration for me.  What stands out to me is the texture in the fabric, the touches of silver and the simply-understated flowers.  

You will have to wait and see how this translates into our wedding day decor but in the mean time I want to share with you a DIY tutorial on how to make your own Mercury Glass.  I have yet to try it out, but I'm hoping to soon so I can incorporate this lovely detail into the decor.  I'll also share with you the some of my own projects I'm doing for the big day in the weeks to come. 

So tell me, where do you find inspiration?

No comments: