May 26, 2011

Pinterest


I am slowing figuring out this site they call Pinterest.  I am loving all the detailed shots of dresses that aren't always included in shoots showcased on other blogs.  these are my favorite pictures of dresses, the ones where you can see all the beautiful details!

On another note, I'm leaving T for the weekend to fly home to Minnesota for the holiday weekend filled with meetings, hair trials, fittings, showers, friends and family!  but stop back tomorrow for a post about our wedding plans!

4 comments:

Something Old, Something New said...

Love this picture - the detail of the dress is amazing! Pinterest is so great, but I'm definitely still figuring it out too. There's so much on there!

sherri lynn said...

I agree - I love detailing on dresses!

birdie to be said...

I am so obsessed with Pinterest!!! Great dress.

Brandi said...

I adore pinterest. I haven't been on it too much lately because of massive amounts of schoolwork, but it's intoxicating, isn't it? There's just so much inspiration to find!