Jan 25, 2012

Our Wedding Video

I struggled with the decision whether or not to hire a videographer for the wedding.  I had a friend who made sure they had enough money for one and another who didn't do it at all and didn't regret it.  I was torn... UNTIL I stumbled upon Colin.  He lives in LA but was raised in Minnesota.  He had the aesthetic I was wanting in a wedding video and he was so easy to work with.  I can't tell you how many emails we had back and forth with questions and concerns from me and answers and reassurance from Colin.  
We didn't meet until he morning of the wedding and he was great!  My husband to be couldn't stop talking about what a cool guy he was.  To be honest if we ever make it to LA for a trip we will probably call him up so we can hang out.  

Anyway, on to our A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. wedding teaser video


Colin also has a huge heart and recently came back from a trip to Nepal with the International Nepal Fellowship to create a documentary about their mission.  If you are feeling the need to give a little(or a lot) I'm sure he would love to hear that you have donated to the cause.  


Donate Here

2 comments:

Unknown said...

3 months married now then! Congrats!

MissLilly said...

It's really such a beautiful video. Love it! The mood is just perfect! wow really. It's the kind of videos you want to keep on viewing forever. Love your dress as well, simple and really elegant.
Best wishes for all the days to come... and always together :)