Jun 17, 2010

Polka Dots and Lace



okay so I was thinking about what I wanted to post about today and I was having a hard time. then I remembered that I hadn't shared a beautiful dress I made for a very willing customer.  She's not hitched yet, so there are no wedding photos yet.  those will come later. 

So here it is!  a sneak peek at polka dot 50's style wedding dress. The bride, Kat, and her hubby to be are eloping in a few weeks in Scotland!

I had such a good experience working with her to design this dress.  I am so happy for her!

you can check out her wedding plans over on her blog if you want to read more.

I hope you all like the sneak peek!

4 comments:

sylvie said...

lovely, lovely lace! i cannot wait to see this stunning number in the wedding photos.

xo,
sylvie of silver lining

Brandi said...

I love what pieces I see so far -- I'm really looking forward to seeing the whole piece! You've got some serious talent, my dear.

Kirby Margaret said...

I can't wait to see the whole thing too! The wedding location looks beautiful, they are going to get some spectacular pictures and have some great memories!

thanks for your lovly comments!

xx Kirby

thais said...

ADORABLE! lace always lead to perfection :)