Oct 8, 2010

Guest Tree??




With our wedding quickly approaching... hehehe I'm just joking!  but I have been constantly thinking about how to go about our guest book.  Should we do something more traditional or go with an engagement book?  I'm totally torn.  Ever since I spotted this thumb print wedding tree, the decision became even harder!

It's almost perfect with our fall wedding, our colors would look great on our guests thumbs and on the tree...

Do you ladies have any ideas on guest books? 

I actually posted about this tree a while back, check it out here

go check them out... they even have an UP inspired guest book (the thumb prints are balloons!)

4 comments:

Brandi said...

I love this tree idea! The other thing I've seen at a wedding that I thought was fun was a camera that printed those little sticker polaroid things -- you had someone take a photo of yourself, added it to the book, and jot a little message beneath it.

Hope you have a gorgeous weekend, Kirby!

The Neo-Traditionalist said...

What a darling idea! We just had our guests sign a coffee book about the island we live on (where we had the wedding...). Wish I'd seen this first!

xx Katie

KMR said...

Love the tree idea. I've been married 21 years and I've never looked at my guest book.

Ashleigh said...

I LOVE this idea, so personal & sweet!