Dec 16, 2010

Father daughter dance


I have a feeling I'll be all teary eyed when I dance with my Dad on my wedding day.  I have a special song all picked out and I found out this summer that my dad has the same idea, but he won't tell me the song.  I think that is pretty special and I can't wait to hear what it is!

My Dad is returning from setting up a 'home base' where my parents plan on retiring in the Caribbean and my sister is flying back with him from Panama City, where she is currently living.  I won't get to see them over the holidays but I'm so excited for their return!

{pictures from our family vacation almost a year ago}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you have lots of pictures taken when you do dance with your dad. You will look at those forever! I'm sure he's got a special song for you--can't wait to find out what it is!

Have a wonderful weekend!

xo Mary Jo