Mar 31, 2011

A Vintage Dress



 



 This is one of the most heart-felt weddings I've seen captured on film.  I love that the photography by Becky Holladay looks like just another guest at the wedding(actually she was pulling double duty as she and the brides are good friends).  I am also loving the vintage dress.  I can't find anything about where she got it.  Maybe it was her mothers or grandmothers, maybe she found it in a hidden vintage shop while on a road trip?  we can only imagine. 

{found here, here & here}

4 comments:

Alison said...

Loving these pics. You know wedding photos are great when you look at them and feel like you are actually part of what's taking place.

Jennifer Vance said...

I love that dress as well!It reminds me of Anne of Green Gables.

Plum Pretty Sugar said...

So pretty!

Anonymous said...

what an enchanting dress! so in love!