Jul 29, 2013

Farmers Market

A few weekends ago I made it to our weekly farmers market where they were celebrating 25 years!  There is always a great selection of fresh and locally grown produce but my favorite booth is the gluten free baked goods!  During the 25 year celebration there were also additional booths filled with craft and handmade items.  I really enjoyed the trailer-turn-consignment denim shop and the handmade, woven basket booth where I got a way cool basket to add to my cruiser!




I hope you all have a farmers market near where you live!

xo Kirby

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love farmers markets! And your pictures are very pretty! I really enjoy reading your posts, so I nominated you for the Lieber Blogger Awards, so if you'd like to see what it's about, you can check out my blog post titled "Liebers Awards"!

Good luck and keep sharing your beautiful life!

Rhiannon Bosse said...

What a fun idea for the consigment shop! I just showed this to my mom who sells consignment clothes and accessories and she loved it :) Hope you're well gorgeous! It's been so long since we chatted! Xoxo

Wedding Dresses said...

Thank you :)