Jul 15, 2013

Hey... It's me!

Hey there... It's been a while!  Here is a recap of what I've been up to this past year. 


We went to Jamaica for my cousin's wedding.  Did lots of snorkeling and got to take my picture with this awesome puffer fish! (highlight of my trip)


Adopted these two gems, Roxie and Riley.  
Roxie (white) is a shih-tzu/pug and Riley (black) is a Shih--tzu/pug/maltese.  
They are so loved!


HIKING!  lots and lots of hiking (I even bought shoes just for hiking) I snapped this picture while on a hike here in Northern Idaho.


I took a flower hanging basket class and made this gorgeous yard accessory!  Begonias are my new favorite flower


I bought an old dresser, then re-finished it.  It looks Amazing!  I'll post pictures soon.


went to the badlands in South Dakota for a short but amazing family vacation!  It is beautiful there and if you have a chance, please visit.  go hike through the badlands national park, go say high to 4 of our presidents, buy some cheesy key-chain at Wall Drug(and take your picture on the giant jackalope), drive by crazy horse monument and hike Harney's peak! 
Trust me, you won't regret it!


Oh, and did I mention we moved from NYC to Northern Idaho?  Yup!  I took a job and relocated us out to this small town on this beautiful lake.  We are completely surrounded by mountains, trees and every once in a while in the winter you might see Molly the Moose meander through town.  
And yes, we love it all!

xoxo

Kirby

No comments: